20.07.2018 23:35, John Kiniston пишет:

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 11:41 AM Saint Michael <vene...@gmail.com <mailto:vene...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        ​The community would benefit if a non/licensed version of G729
        would be included with Asterisk​, since the license expired.
        The current codec source code posted still requires licensing.

    ​I am sure Digium would not prefer to ​
    ​acknowledge this, but the phenomenal growth of Asterisk is due to
    the a​availability of a free G729 codec compiled and distributed
    free by Arkadi Shislov.

That'd be a surprise to me with the 325 G.729 licenses I have from Digium.

I'm not a software pirate, I doubt that most telephony providers are either.

Once again- patent is expired, g729 algorithm is now free.
You spent you money to wrong place :-)