Am 08.10.2018 um 13:02 schrieb Antony Stone:
On Monday 08 October 2018 at 12:44:43, Yves wrote:

I am looking for an easy way to execute any AGI Command directly from the
dialplan without the need to call an external script.
The whole point of AGI is that it calls an external script in order to replace
commands in the dialplan.

Executing an AGI command without an external script doesn't make sense.

Antony.

Hi Antony,

thanks for your answer, even if it is a bit disappointing for me. I understand the point... but...
why arenĀ“t then all AGI-Commands also available as Dialplan Functions?
I can only find a small amount of functions for the dialplan that could be seen as an equivalent
or near-equivalent of an AGI Command...

thank you,
Yves

Astricon is coming up October 9-11!  Signup is available at:
https://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference

New to Asterisk? Start here: