Le 27/12/2018 à 20:42, Social Boh a écrit :
Hello,

you have to use GROUP and GROUP_COUNT functions.

Well, could be done for extensions but for queue ? Does it mean ringinuse is useless ?

[...]
El 27/12/2018 a las 14:14, Administrator TOOTAI escribió:
Hello,

I'm used to set call-limit in sip.conf Now I switched one customer Asterisk to 16 version and can't get the behavior back, as well for extensions as for queues.

I set ringinuse=no for queues and have max_audio_streams = 1 max_video_streams = 0. I wanted to add max_calls = 1 but this parameter is not accepted.

Thanks for any hint

--
Daniel