Hi Joshua

Does the survey imply that there are big changes coming for Asterisk?

E. g. features or facilities will be dropped / deprecated from the open source
version in  new releases, big changes to existing facilities / protocols, what
is supported officialy by Digium for the official version, and what not, etc.

Given that you are now owned by Sangoma & all and there are different people in
control now than before.

Can you confirm / deny?

Thanks,

> We are in the same situation as Jean Denis, running 1.4 to 16 version as
> integrator/service provider/user/...
>
> Difficult to replay the survey for each scenarios ;)

The most active deployment, or a few deployments, is fine.

--
Joshua C. Colp
Digium - A Sangoma Company | Senior Software Developer