On Tue, 23 Apr 2019, bilal ghayyad wrote:

Is it possible to send SMS from asterisk? Using DAHDI or using what is possible?

You can use an SMS provider like Twillio.

And, is there a card that can be fixed in the machine and insert the SIM card in this card to be used for GSM calls and sending SMS through asterisk? Through which channel? Is it DAHDI or something else?

I've never used an internal card, but what you're looking for is a GSM gateway.

I used a Goip32 (32 SIMs, 32 channels) a couple of years ago. It is an external box you hang on your network via Ethernet.

--
Thanks in advance,
Steve Edwards       sedwa...@sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST