hi,

we want to extract the information when the most callers are entering our phone system based on an interval of 15 minutes. this is quite simple (although not perfect) with select calldate, count(*) as anzahl from cdr where calldate > '2019-10-12' group by unix_timestamp(calldate) DIV 900 having ;

Unfortunately we have lots of callers who calls multiple times when they are forwarded to a queue instead of being answered by a human immediately. But to know when we need more people I want to count same caller-ids within an interval as one call.

Any ideas how to do this?

kind regards,
andre