--On Friday, March 12, 2004 3:53 pm +0100 randulo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have the dev kit installed and the X100P answers calls and * routes
them  as expected. I am not able to dial out at all:

[analog-out]
exten => _9.,1,Dial(Zap/1/$EXTEN:1)
exten => _9.,2,Congestion

included up in the default section

shouldn't this take any call beginning with 9, strip the 9 and dial it?

Yes - but only if the analog-out context is included the context in which your phones access *. First check the setting of the default contact. Then, for example, if you are using SIP phones in the context voip-sip, make sure that the definiition of voip-sip in extensions.conf has include => analog-out in it.

I happen to be in France; does that matter?

Not from a * point of view ... nice cheese, shame about the giblets ...

Since all US modems work
here, I assumed the X100 would too. Would it be waiting for a dial tome
that never comes?

I don't think so. It's generally things like CLI that go pear shaped.

TDM
I can not see the TDM400 in /proc/interrupt - shouldn't there be an entry
for it? I've tried every PCI slot but it doesn't seem to be seen in any
of them.

I dunno ... sorry.

Iain