Miguel Cavazos wrote:

hello guys heres my setup i have 2 asterisk servers in 2 different
houses sipura ulaw --- asterisk ---> iax2 (ilbc) ---> asterisk -- sipura
ulaw, this is my setup but when i call the other sipura i can listen
like click click click click it doesnt seem a bandwidth issue because it
has dedicated dsl lines on both ends im using on both sipuras the
lastest firmware .31

my sip.conf looks like this

[101]
type=friend
secret=mysecrete
context=master-6186
callerid="Mike" <101>
host=dynamic
reinvite=no
canreinvite=no dtmfmode=inband
transfer=yes
nat=0
disallow=all
allow=ulaw

and iax.conf looks like this

[oficina]
type=friend
username=oficina
secret=mysecrete
auth=plaintext
context=asterisk
host=dynamic
disallow=all
allow=ilbc

this setup is for one of the servers the second server looks very alike
to this could you help me out??? ill appreciate a response even i know
your not consern about asterisk but i just get this problem with
sipuras.

Sounds like the Timestamp issue. Restart asterisk with DEBUG messages on and see if you catch these kind of messages when the Sipura line is experiencing bad quality:
rtp.c:950 ast_rtp_raw_write: Difference is 720, ms is 110

If so then look at BUG: http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001195

Miguel Cavazos

Andres
Network Admin