> Something you should look at in a school setting is the Wisip wireless
> 802.11b phone from Pulver. We are looking at this to help reduce cellular
> costs and also as a possible teacher phone.

Not unless transfers aren't important to you.  I have been unable to
determine how to initiate a transfer with this phone.  The selection of
ringtones blows donkeys too.

Can anyone explain why the hell it seems impossible to find a VOIP phone
with a good selection of NORMAL (5 years ago) cell-style ringtones?  Not
tunes, not a POTS ringback tone, but a good selection of shrill, easy to
identify and businesslike ringing tones???!?!?!!!!!??

Regards,
Andrew