Hi Iain

I use telewest my self and i have it set up to use Kewlstart, it does disconnect the call, but its only after the teleewest line plays a ringing noise, and then the telewest woman says "the other person has cleared".

HTH

Welby

Iain Stevenson wrote:

Well. if the Telewest line signalling is the same as BT uses it "should" work. When the call ends the Telewest switch should signal this with a change in the line power which the X100P relies on to disconnect. the call. You'll probably need to measure the line voltage to sort this out. If you have access to a BT line it's worth trying the X100P on that.

Iain