Steven Sokol wrote:

Anybody out there either going to the Spring VON show in Santa Clara or live
in the Bay area?  I'm trying to put together an informal "Astricon" as an
after-hours event for Asterisk users.  Mark (and presumably Greg and
Malcolm) from Digium will (tentatively) be there.

I was hoping I could get a head-count so I can find a venue of the proper
proportion.  I _think_ the event will be either Monday night or Wednesday
night, since Jeff Pulver has a huge party scheduled for Tuesday.

If you would be interested in getting together, please let me know.  No
obligations, just a rough estimate so we don't wind up packed into a tiny
bar or something.

2 more bay area * nerds ready and willing to participate and help in any way:

Bob Knight in Livermore
Todd Taylor in Tracy

--
Bob Knight