Normal behavior I think. If you don't hang up your
regular phone after the other party has dropped you'll
get the busy signal after a few seconds too.

I've seen this in hardware phones but not in software
phones. I guess you have to be told to put the receiver
back?

Mark

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:20:04 -0700, Ryan Courtnage
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I find that when 2 extensions are connected, and one
of