Before I go off and post a feature request on the bug tracker, I want to make sure I've not misgoogled or miswikkid and not found an existing capability.

What I'm looking for is the ability to determine whether or not a queue has any queue handlers (active agents), and if it does not, bypass sending the caller to the queue and pass them on to a message or IVR system.

Is there a variable or some application that allows one to check number of agents handling a queue, or is there a configuration flag that can be set that will cause the priority to jump +101 or something like that when placing a call into an unhandled queue?

-Chris