How do I set configure my voicemail notification so that when I'm left a voicemail message it:

1) sends an e-mail to my inbox with the voicemail message attached
2) sends a message to my cellphone without the message attached

I get notifications when I've got attachments turned off, but my cell doesn't like attachments in the messages and doesn't send them.

An even better option would be for the * voicemail system function like a Telekol system:

1) * calls your cell after receiving a new message. On our system 888 puts you to voicemail of the extension you're dialing from, 887 prompts for your extension. It would in essence place an outbound call from 888 using your extension to your cell phone.
2) The voicemail system keeps trying every X of minutes until you answer your cell (a separate caller ID would be good for this), or it can time-out after Y attempts.
3) If you don't want to be notified any longer of the new message, answer your cell and press *# (star-pound), and it turns off notification until another new message comes in.
4) The remote notification number to call can be set through the voicemail options prompts. If you were going to be somewhere without cell service, you could change the number over the voicemail line.

Thanks,
Ryan Thrash