We have asterisk server which have hfcs isdn adapter acting as FXO and
mediatrix units as FXS on another site connected with 2mbit link.

The trouble is that when I connect from asterisk server to mediatrix
unit; whatever comes to asterisk is heard OK (no noise, minimum jitter;
absolutely acceptable voice quality), but whatever is sent to mediatrix
unit is heard with noise, garbgled or completely cut-off.

I have tried with ulaw/alaw and g729 (I could not find support for g723)
and it is simply the same.

I have reconfigured mediatrix unit hundreds of times with no success;
does anybody have any ideas what to do or to try?

----
The linuX Files -- The Source is Out There.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://printel.hr