Hello,

I've just compiled and configured my asterisk box, and so far things have gone pretty smoothly. Now I am working on being able to make a call via voicepulse, and have run into an issue.

When I connect via my sip phone (using xlite) and dial a pstn number I can see that it is being directed out properly (i have voicepulse as the default). However, I am getting the following message:

Executing Dial("SIP/admin-c5d2", "IAX2/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/1xxxxxxxxxx") in new stack -- Called [EMAIL PROTECTED]/1xxxxxxxxxx
Apr 1 16:03:18 WARNING[1133718080]: chan_iax2.c:5061 socket_read: I don't know how to authenticate xxxxxxxxxxxx to xx.xxx.xxx.xxx

(replaced real information with x's). Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

-Steve