Alex Volkov wrote:

That would be great. Steve, please also consider using sourceforge.net to
host the project.

Alex.

OK, I considered it.

No.

Steve, first thanks for the great work (especially the bugfixes).

As development on SoftFAX/spandsp is especially fast and from the
source it appears that you are using version control, it would be very
nice for us users and testers to have read access to a repository.

My cvs/subversion is internal and I understand not opening up systems,
but maybe digium would host this if you cannot as this is a HUGE
feature for asterisk.

OK, I thought about this.

No.

Run your own projects your own way. Leave mine alone.

Regards,
Steve