Hi all;

I am planning a PBX/Voice mail system for a small business (approx 12 employees with phones). They have an inbound ISDN PRI, which is probably irrelevant because all inbound calls are routed first to receptionists which rarely route the calls on (client is a medical clinic).

Any idea what sort of capacity planning I should be looking at? Any minimum and optimal figures would be good, as my bid will include redundant systems. Any hidden gotchas with ISDN I should be familiar with?

It should be noted that phone use among most of the staff is low to average-- calls are rarely routed back to the doctors/nurses but they have occasional need to call out.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers
Metatron Technology Consulting