Scott-

Thanks for the tip. It was in fact that I didn't have the two contexts matching. Once I resolved that everything is working great.

-Steve

On Apr 2, 2004, at 6:21 PM, Scott Laird wrote:

On Apr 2, 2004, at 3:12 PM, Steven Kokinos wrote:
Hello-

I'm obviously doing something wrong here in trying to get an inbound DID to work with voicepulse.

I have an outbound context set-up for those calls in iax.conf, and the appropriate register in- statement.

within extensions.conf I am doing something like this:

exten => 212xxxxxxx,1,Dial(SIP/admin,t)

Which context is this in? You need to have a 'context=<something>' line in the VoicePulse block in iax.conf that points to the context in extension.conf that has this line. I'm using NuFone over IAX with an 866-xxxxxxx DID, and it works just fine. See http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=NuFone%20Settings for an example; it looks more readable then the VoicePulse example.

Scott