From: John Todd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] xml output from * ?
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:37:53 -0800

At 9:35 AM -0500 3/31/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Yawl,

I took delivery this morning of a used BetaBrite LED
display sign which I promptly set about playing with.
Having found a windows app that grabs XML headline
files from places like Slashdot and CNN as well as
stocks etc I had an idea.

What if I could get it to display stats from *? Things
like call volume, queue stats, message waiting info.

Now I'd be looking for someone to write this as I can't
right a line of code myself but perhaps as it has some
call center type application maybe someone would have a
go rather than bitch at me about how I want some free
developement done.

Mark

Add my voice to the "me too" chorus, though I don't have the time or skills to write it either. This would almost certainly be an external application (not in Asterisk) since the manager interface could provide the relevant information. There are Perl modules for the BetaBrite, I think... dig around.

JT