At 01:44 PM 4/5/2004, you wrote:
Having just returned from four days at the VON show in Santa Clara, I
thought I would submit a "highlights" message.  I hope others who attended
the show will take the opportunity to add, as there was far more to see than
I can cover on my own.

Was there any aggressive pricing given for nationwide voip LD?

I just lost an Internet customer today who has 6 voice and 2 fax business lines. He is moving to McLeod (regional bankrupt CLEC) for both voice and data. They are putting in a T1 and giving him 2.2 cents a minute for nationwide LD. He had to sign a 3 year contract. The CLEC battle is heating up here. I can't compete when I have to pay more than that for VOIP LD calls that terminate on POTS.

Tom