I had slightly different problems - but the resolutions might help you:

I had a problem with an intermittent loud buzzing on my X100P (heard when accessing PSTN from my SIP and Zap clients). The problem went away when I physically moved the card down a PCI slot (further away from my TDM400P and my power supply).

I also had an additional problem with jittery/choppy sound when receiving calls from PSTN on SIP devices. This was due to my X100P sharing interrupts with other devices (e.g. NIC).

Cheers
Ryan