This may be a little to far into PBX land but...

Anyone know of a place where there are good examples of how
to configure the Definity PBX stations with PRI? I currently have a T1
between a Definity and Asterisk. It is currently doing robbed-bit signalling but
I would like to do PRI. I can get the PRI up and working signalling
wise but to actually route calls from the PBX to Asterisk is another
story. More specifically I am trying to figure out how to do this:

PSTN->PBX->Asterisk->IP Phone

I need to get an extension on the PBX to leave out the T1 to the Asterisk
box.

Thanks,
Steve

Matthew Branton wrote:

Absolutely, it can be a little tricky but its definitely doable. Check out the info I wrote on the wiki, as well as peoples posts here for more information on hows its done.

Matt