At 9:50 PM -0400 4/7/04, Ray Burkholder wrote:
From: Ray Burkholder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Quick Caller ID and Voicemail ?s

Quoting John Todd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> [apologies for top-posting]

I am very interested in what providers typically take CNAM via ISDN.
...snip...
 > hearing what the particulars are about your offering so I can bring
those elements to the table with my current providers.

I'd be interested in this info as well.

Ray.

I suppose I should bring this around back to a discussion on Asterisk, since this _is_ the Asterisk list and I notice I didn't say anything on my first post:

If I can find vendors who can offer this service via PRI, I will try my hardest to find a customer who will pay to have this functionality for outbound name transmission installed into libpri/asterisk, if it isn't there already (which I don't think it is.)

There were prior threads about using the UUI header in PRI signalling to move trivial bits of data around; did anything ever come of that?

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2003-September/001747.html

JT