Andrew Thompson wrote:

Brian Cuthie wrote:

I've been using VoicePlus for a few days now, and overall I'm fairly
pleased. But one thing that truly scares me is that the drop-down
box on their site where you re-charge your account has values that go
all the way to $10,000.(!) I'm deathly afraid that one day in a
drunken stupor I'll go to recharge for $30 and end up unwittingly
adding $10K to my account. I've suggested that they remedy this, but
it would be nice if other VP users who have similar feelings would
contact them. Cheers, Brian

Not to mention the transaction fees on a charge of that size would be about USD 200.

That's really the place where you should have an open account, be able to do
wire transfers, or <fill in the blank your favorite overnight carrier> them
a certified check.

-----
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/

Yeah, I agree. I did some digging and they look like they're just reselling Transbeam service. I'm going to continue to look for a new service provider.

-brian