Andrew Thompson wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Another observation of something which doesn't work:

exten => 3200,1,Dial(SIP/3200,20,tTr)
exten => 3200,2,Playback(tt-weasels)
exten => 3200,3,Hangup
exten => 3200,102,Dial(SIP/3201,20,tTr)
exten => 3200,103,Playback(tt-weasels)
exten => 3200,104,Hangup
exten => 3200,203,Dial(SIP/3202,20,tTr)
exten => 3200,204,Playback(tt-weasels)
exten => 3200,205,Hangup

The [EMAIL PROTECTED] phone does NOT give a BUSY indication even afer the
first call has been answered. Therefore, Call#2 happily dials 3200
again, although 3200 is currently talking. I also tried to limit the
number of calls going to the phone with outgoinglimit=1 in the
sip.conf, but that makes no difference either. According to the wiki
that functionality is broken.

Two things:

1) Have you looked at call queue's?

2) I think you should have been looking at incominglimit, not outgoinglimit,
or possibly both of them together in some combination.

-----
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/

I may be missing something here, but I'll make this suggestion just in case you haven't already considered it.

Have your phone register multiple call appearances with the same DN. For instance, my 7960 has three appearances of "2205". Calls are automatically offered to the first available appearance, kind of like what you'd expect. I think this is the behavior you're looking for, but you may be trying to do it he hard way.

Cheers,

Brian