Robert Jackson wrote:

Just a quick couple of questions for ya'll.

1) Does anyone know if VoicePulse Connect will be supporting dtmf tones?
I have had a terrible time getting a hold of anyone over there, and I
need this functionality before I can migrate to * completely.

2) Are there currently any problems with inbound DID's?  Everything is
setup properly in *, but I am not able to receive inbound calls, through
VoicePulse of course.  It was working properly yesterday, and without
changing anything it stopped working.

Thanks in advance,

Robert Jackson

I have two incoming DID's from Voicepulse. The first one I set up over 3 months ago and has been working fine, including incoming DTMF. The second one I ordered last week in the Birmingham, AL market, its a new rate center, DTMF does not work on this DID. I e-mailed support on this issue and have yet to get a response. Is your DID in a of of their new markets by chance?

Isaac