Would this fix also help random quality issues both on a LAN and also with a remote SIP based installation running CVS from 3/22.

We're having too frequent complaints in conjunction with Grandstream phones and very stuttery/choppy sound, usually outgoing to land lines, to the point of being unintelligible, but also on internal voicemail messages. Our voice LAN is a dedicated 100Mb ethernet switch for voice, and no general network traffic.

Thanks,
Ryan