Actually, after rebooting my machine music on hold started working properly. Not sure what the issue was. As for ztdummy, I am having a more substantive issue with that, which is keeping me from getting meetme working.

while ztdummy compiles cleanly, i can't actually get it to load properly.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# modprobe ztdummy
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/kernel/drivers/usb/usb-uhci.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/kernel/drivers/usb/usb-uhci.o: insmod /lib/modules/2.4.20-8/kernel/drivers/usb/usb-uhci.o failed
/lib/modules/2.4.20-8/kernel/drivers/usb/usb-uhci.o: insmod ztdummy failed

however, usb-uhci.o does in-fact exist.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Regards,

-Steve