Chris Orme wrote:

Hi.

Did you buy the phone or get it second hand ?   If second hand do you have
any paperwork from the person you bought it from and did they buy it
through official distribution?

If you got it through distribution I would am fairly sure your vendor
might be able to help ?

I have a rough idea of how it would be possible but I would think you'll
probably have to prove ownership as this password is how carriers lock
their phones.  If you got it from a carrier I imagine you might possibly
have to pay them an unlock charge so you can change carriers.

Or did you accidently set the admin password?

Chris

I bought the phone new about a year ago so its not provider locked..

I set the password to be nothing (I think) and then I set admin mode off, then when I tried to get into the admin area I couldn't, it would seem that either there is a bug that doesn't allow a blank password or it did not set it to be blank..

I will have to get hold of the distributor next week..

Later..