Is there any documentation on configuring IAX between * machines? I've noticed references to many topics in the config files, including:

- dialplans
- trunking
- authentication
- transfers

But before I go and try to grok 8000 lines of source (in one file, no less) I was hoping that somewhere there exists even something like a man page that describes the configuration options.

There's the beginnings of a "whitepaper" on wiki, but it's self-contradictory in some places, largely incomplete, and just kind of ends abruptly. Yet, it mentions that growing contingent of IAX devices. Huh.

Thanks

-brian