I currently have two Cisco phones, a 7960 and 7970.  The 7960 has a SIP OS on it and the 7970 has a SCCP.

When the 7960 powers up it loads OS79XX.TXT, SIPDefault.cnf, SIP000E3875266C.cnf, RINGLIST.DAT, and dialplan.xml.  I have a Cisco SmartNet agreement with the phone so I have access to download the firmware.

I recently purchased a Cisco 7970 phone and was in the process of configuring it.  I was having problems so Cisco suggested that I do a factory reset.  Now the phone won’t boot at all.  I noticed that when the phone contacts the TFTP server it is trying to download term70.default.loads file which I believe is the firmware load that is required for the phone to load after a factory reset.  I was able to download all of the 7969 files from Cisco and uncompress them and put them into the TFTP directory but the 7970 files are in a different format and require CallManager to uncompress them and put them into the TFTP directory.

If possible I need to get a copy of term70.default.loads form someone’s TFTP server.

Regards,

Jim Chatlos

Csak azt kell, amit ha nem csinálsz, megdöglesz.