To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 8:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Ok, Im confused

You can post your .conf files.

But here is a guess at what you may need
replace "FWD##" with your freeworlddialup number and "mypassword" with

your freeworlddialup

password.

in sip.conf

context = from-fwd
register=FWD##:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/FWD##

[fwd]
type=friend
secret=mypassword
username=FWD##
host=fwd.pulver.com

in phone.conf
context=from-phone

in extensions.conf

[from-fwd]
exten => FWD##,1,Dial(Phone/phone0)
exten => i,2,Playback(invalid)

[from-phone]
exten => _.,1,SetCallerID(FWD##)
exten => _.,2,SetCIDName(FWD##)
exten => _.,3,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
exten => _.,4,Playback(invalid)
exten => _.,5,Hangup

Jim

James H. Thompson