All,

I need help.

I have an (actually 2) Adtran TA750’s with 8 FXO ports. I get a terrible buzz on every FXO port. If I unplug the Adtran and put an analog phone on each incoming line, I have no buzz.

I also have 2 Carrier Access Access Bank I’s with 12 FXO ports. When I plug the same analog lines into either one of those, no noise or buzz whatsoever.

I went so far as to move the TA750 to within 5 feet of the demark and ran a short CAT5 cable from the demark to the TA705 and still lots of buzz.

I have duplicates of every part for the TA750’s and swapped every component and cannot get rid of the hum on either unit. I have the power supply of the Adtran grounded. I am out of ideas L.

Thanks in advance……………..>>Greg

Gregory P. Scasny

Golden Technologies Inc.

http://www.golden-tech.com