That's exactly what it means. And, Asterisk will do the right thing.

-brian

Joseph wrote:

Thanks for the help.

Does that mean that say I had an extension 240 on
line appearance one, I could make button 2,3,4 also register
the same ext number?
Would * care that there were multiple entries from the same ip
for the same ext?

Thanks again for the tips.