Hi,

Try latest CVS. There was an auth sip bug fixed on Saturday.

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001533

Hope this helps.

Bill Doll Jr

Inactive hide details for Mark Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Mark Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          Mark Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
          Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

          05/02/2004 05:24 AM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

[Asterisk-Users] Talking SIP to Vocal

I'm trying to get Asterisk to talk SIP to Vocal and so far have only
managed to get it partially working.  Calls in from Vocal are working
fine but outbound calls aren't.

In sip.conf I have:

[ivv]
secret=SECRET
username=08452416761
host=sip.intervivo.net
fromuser=08452416761
externip=mt104.dyndns.org
nat=yes
canreinvite=no
reinvite=no
notransfer=yes

In extensions.conf I have:

exten => 150,1,Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED])

When I call 150 Asterisk sends an invite to Vocal which then asks for
authentication.  Asterisk sends another invite with auth details *but*
the digest username is "0800800150" when it should (I think) be
"08452416761".

I'm using source from CVS, checked out yesterday.

Calls out via IAX work fine.  Calls out via SIP to Free World Dialup
work fine, but then FWD doesn't ask for authentication.  Is this a bug
in the SIP auth code or am I misconfiged?

Any ideas please?

Thanks,

Mark.