From: Lisa Xie
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 9:52 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: FXS card dial digit wrong

Hello, everyone,

I am currently trying to get the asterisk server to talk with a 3COM NBX
with T1 connection. My asterisk server has a T100p, TDM20B, a couple of
sip phones. Now the sip phones are calling 3COM NBX phones fine,
however, the analog phone has problem when dialing the NBX phones. The
connection is established and the NBX auto-attendant picks up the call
however the NBX end says that incorrect extension number is dialed,

>From 3com NBX end to Asterisk is fine, i.e., 3com NBX phones call both
the sip phone and the analog phone with no problem.

Below is the console output from Asterisk when I tried to call the same
extension using both the sip phone and the analog phone.

Also my configuration files are attached: zapata.conf, zaptel.conf,
extensions.conf.

Thanks for your help.

Lisa

~~~~~~~Console output from Asterisk~~~~~~~
*CLI>
    -- Executing Dial("SIP/2001-2445", "Zap/g1/5555222") in new stack
    -- Called g1/5555222
    -- Zap/1-1 answered SIP/2001-2445
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'
  == Spawn extension (internal, 95555222, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/2001-2445'
    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/26-1'
    -- Executing Dial("Zap/26-1", "Zap/g1/5555222") in new stack
    -- Called g1/5555222
    -- Zap/1-1 answered Zap/26-1
    -- Attempting native bridge of Zap/26-1 and Zap/1-1
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'
  == Spawn extension (internal, 95555222, 1) exited non-zero on
'Zap/26-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/26-1'

~~~~~~~My configuration files are here~~~~~~~
---Zaptel.conf---
#add t100 card
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
e&m=1-24