Fran Boon wrote:
Carlos Chavez wrote:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001097
This bug has been fixed in current CVS HEAD (not by using the patch in this BugID, though).
I updated from CVS as you suggested but somehow things are worse now. Now ALL sounds are in english. I checked my configuration files and I have language=mx in my sip.conf and zapata.conf. I noticed that /etc/zaptel.conf
has a defaultzone=us, could this be affecting the new version of Asterisk? It was working before I upgraded.
Sorry, 'mx' isn't yet supported - it will default to 'en'

Actually, looking at this again, 'mx' should still play digits from 'digits/mx' although the syntax followed would be the default 'en' syntax. I tested this & all seems to work ok on my system.

What is your directory structure?
I think you must have another problem...

Anyway, I have put up a patch to the bugtracker which adds gender supoport to saynumber() for 'es' syntax so that we can have 'la una' in a future saytime().
Also in this patch is setting 'mx' language to use the 'es' syntax.

Please test if you get the chance:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001566

Best Wishes,
Fran.