Le ven 07/05/2004 à 18:03, Jeremy McNamara a écrit :
> <fact>  I created chan_h323 because the author of asterisk-oh323
> wouldn't listen to the rest of the community on proper implementation of
> an Asterisk channel driver.  After many complaints from others about
> asterisk-oh323 on the mailing list and the IRC channel, I took it upon
> myself and created chan_h323 and disclaimed my code to Digium so that
> Asterisk could have H.323 support 'out of the box' (for better or worse)
> </fact>

Thanks for the update Jeremy!

> Any debate on which one is better is beyond me, I am certainly biased.

I understand. My question was more regarding features, from an H323
point of view (what does asterisk-oh323 that chan_h323 doesn't, and
vice-versa?). Despite being biased, I think you - more than others -
might have relevant info about this...

Again, thanks for your time,
Paul