I have problem to change from handsfree mode to handset mode. When I switch from handset to handsfree while waiting for connection I press the green speakerphone button once. It is all well. Once it is connected I don't want to give the called party too much echo and I want to switch it back to handset. If I press the green button again I lose the call. Anyone knows whether it is possible to switch back to handset mode.

-- David Kwok Tel: 612 82315701 ext 1002 Iaxtel/FWD # 17001813482 ext 1002