Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
The fact is the provider is running broken code.  They should fix it.
That's the true bottom line.

Agreed but Rich needs a workaround. I think what I suggested will work and is cheap -- a spare PC with a pair of ethernet cards in it, and a second ethernet card for his existing * server.

No... Service providers that adopted Asterisk this early in the game should have been prepared to dedicate resources to solving problems and hell even contribute to the further development of Asterisk. Yet, I don't see this happening from many of the other Asterisk based service providers.

IMHO, it shows who's in this just for the money.

Just my $0.02 Peso's,