John Todd wrote:

Would providers actually contribute meaningful discussion and data on such a list? My experience shows that the majority of providers that I know (and have worked with or for) and who use Asterisk have not once, ever, posted anything to either the -dev list or the -users list. That number is more than ten and less than thirty, to be suitably vague. In fact, the only activity on any VoIP list or organizations from any of the providers I've worked for seems to be... me.

Well, there's Jeremy, the NuFone guy. I can imagine he'd like a place he can send out notes regarding NuFone topics and responding to issues that may come up.

Absent others, and in any case I would expect users with experience with other providers would provide the bulk of the info.

Maybe -biz is already the right place and it's mandate could be clarified or expanded.

-reed