I use this setup for users to set call-forwarding remotely to another extension.

exten => *76,1,Read(extfrom,fwd-ext-from)
exten => *76,2,Read(extto,fwd-ext-to)
exten => *76,3,DBput(CF/${extfrom}=${extto})
exten => *76,4,Hangup

Marv Horst

Kekin Dand wrote:

Philipp,

I already have that call-forwarding feature set into asterisk.

What I am looking is how to set that feature remotely by calling into your
voicemail or any given no. so that person can set call-forwarding remotely.

Few of our sales people want this kind of feature, because if they are stuck
in traffic and expecting important call, so that, they can call from there
mobile into asterisk and set call-forward to there mobile.

With the current call-forwarding feature, person has to be there physically
to set this feature from there extension.

If somebody has any example, it would be great help.

Regards,
KD