I'm using Coloco now, which so far is working well.

Where companies like VoicePulse buy services from a patchwork of CLECs in order to cover their markets, Coloco is a CLEC. The upside is that you cut out the middleman. But if you need a number in an area they don't serve you'll need to find a different provider.

Coloco serves latas 236 and 238 (NPAs 301,240,410,443,703), which works well for me since I'm in 238. If you need numbers local to DC and central Maryland give them a shout (coloco.com). I hear they're also working with some other CLECs to get numbers in other areas but I don't have any details on that.

-brian

David H Hickman wrote:

Who do you use now?

David Hickman TSG Computer Consulting - Auctions 314-865-4752 x2