Hi,

Last weekend I was planning to buy a physical PBX system, but instead I have been blown away by the fact that VoIP really works, that Asterisk is so easy to set up and use... and free!

We're in Australia, so as I understand it, we aren't allowed to use the Zaptel cards. We need to set up our system to route incoming 56K data calls to the PPP daemon on our Linux box or to our Windows 2003 server. I noticed the zapras application - is there any way to achieve this functionality using the NetJet card?

What other solutions might exist for us? (I really would rather use VoIP than a silly PBX...)

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Andrew Yager
Real World Technology Solutions