Title: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Help with IAX , voice Distortion or Breakage

I am having almost the exact same problem.  I have the following setup:

Debian Woody Kernel 2.4.18

CPU:  P4 1.2GHz

RAM:  1GB

Asterisk Latest CVS

1 TDM400P card

Codec GSM

Ive been chasing down bandwidth issues, but have had no luck.  We are still pursuing those issues.

I just started configuring IAX, so I assumed it was related to my IAX configs.  We just noticed this morning that SIP is having the same issue, but that it isnt as severe.

We are sending our calls over the regular Internet, but that hasnt been a problem in the past.  Besides the problem is too regular to be Internet related (unless it is at my service provider).

Regards,

John