> The full callerID is put into my database, so I know it's receiving the
> complete CID. The phone only seems to get sent the first 8 digit's - I'm
> sure this is something in my configs, but I've not had chance to look into
> it yet.

It looks like my missing digit problems are down to the dect phone I have
connected to my handytone ata-286. When i have my Binatone dect connected, I
only get the first 8 digits, if I connect my panasonic dect then I see all
the digits - looks like I need a different dect phone :(
Any ways, It looks like the patch works perfectly to me.
It also works fine on my Telewest (Eurobell).

Jon