Shaun Ewing wrote:

I use something like the following to dial my desk phone and cell phone at
the same time:

exten => xx,1,Dial(IAX2/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/phone&SIP/phone|60|r)
By that example, you can see that I am dialing "IAX2/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/phone" and
"SIP/phone" at the same time with ring back with a timeout of 60 seconds.

That's pretty much how I figured it would work, internal extensions and external numbers are pretty much equal entities in Asterisk, so I didn't think there's a reason that it wouldn't work.

Just have to make sure the ring timeout is short enough to not trigger the cell-phone voice mail :-)