Jason A. Pattie wrote:

| One workaround is to use Firefly, but that may not be for everyone?

True.  I almost got it working under Wine, though.  Kept dumping files
into "C:\".  Probably just means I don't have the necessary dependencies
or Wine doesn't have the capabilities needed to run this app., yet.
Something about not being able to get timing from threads seemed to be
the big killer.

fixme:thread:GetThreadTimes Cannot get kerneltime or usertime of other
threads
fixme:thread:NtQueryInformationThread info class 9 not supported yet

Oh well.  It was worth a shot.  At least part of the interface shows up
on the screen before Wine bombs.

Lol, that's a decent attempt (funny thing is that's the callstack that's having that problem but I can port it already - just not the GUI) - We're currently looking at porting, looking at the various cross-platform windowing libraries. If you have any suggestions or information on porting a windows GUI C++ program, send me an email

cheers,

Adam