Ive got similar probs Mark, and no one either here (unless I havent got thru the pile yet) or on the IRC channel last nite answered. Ive simply got no response when I try to use Iaxtel to call anywhere. My distant end is experienceing the exact same thing. I also tried FWD to Iaxtel, and it craps out too, but FWD is fine.
Im showing registered on Iaxtel, and if i dial, all I get is silence till call timeout.
Ive seen this for three days now, and am hesitant to post, because my email from this list maxed out a couple days before the end of the month, and as we've all seen, if you ask a question that's been previously asked, (or answered) we get some rather snap, growl, bite responses from under the rocks when we poke around. So I simply sit around and wait a while...

Marc